With over 40 years’ experience, ARB is a world leading provider of 4×4 equipment to a diverse global customer base with products used extensively in the oil and gas sectors, dealers, vehicles builders, government militaries and non-governmental agencies globally.
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, the ARB Group of companies employs over 1,500 employees and has an operational presence in over 100 countries including North, Central and South America. Each year, ARB invests substantial amounts of capital into research, design and manufacturing. In particular, the ARB engineering department, which is made up of over 60 qualified staff, spends countless hours designing, testing and developing our product range to ensure ARB remains an innovator in the industry.
ARB designs, engineers, tests and manufactures a complete range of 4×4 aftermarket accessories and custom applications utilizing the latest, industry-leading processes and standards.
To ensure performance and compliance of its products, ARB invests substantial capital into research and design each year.
In particular, the ARB design and engineering team uses the latest CAD, CAM parametric modelling systems and finite element analysis packages (Solidworks, Altair Hyperworks, CATIR Dassault Systems), and is supported by independent companies and universities for special projects like vibration, strength and crash testing.
As a market-leader, ARB has vertically integrated manufacturing processes backed by quality systems – ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- 441310 – Automotive Parts and Accessories Stores
- 423120 – Motor Vehicle Supplies and New Parts Merchant Wholesalers
- 336330 – Motor Vehicle Steering and Suspension Components (Except Spring) Manufacturing
- 332613 – Spring Manufacturing
CAGE code: 4ERC4
DUNS Number: 074490009
QUALITY PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- ISO 14001 Certification
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Use of Latest CAD, CAM parametric modelling systems and finite element analysis packages
- Vibration, strength, crash testing and CATIA Dassault Systems
ADVANCED MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
- CNC machining, bending and turning
- MIG, TIG, spot and robot welding
- Plastic Roto-molding
- Laser cutting
- Brake pressing
- Powder coating and spray painting
ARB's product range contains a host of different accessories, from vehicle specific applications to a range of accessories which are suitable no matter what vehicle you own. Click on the product categories below for more information.